[NSRCA-discussion] Thinning Hobbypoxy...?

Ray Gauthier rgauthier at PIONEERPACIFIC.EDU
Wed Apr 12 15:30:28 AKDT 2006

Rubbing alcohol works fine, but be warned a little goes a long way.

Raymond C. Gauthier
2909 Rawhide Street
West Linn, OR 97068
503.699.4921

  _____

From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Del K. Rykert
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 4:08 PM
To: NSRCA Mailing List
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Thinning Hobbypoxy...?

I have a Question? Does anyone know of of a thinner that would be acceptable
to use to thin hobbypoxy to make it flow more freely to moisture proof..
Strength is not required. I do realize all the rules against thinning epoxy
in normal use but looking to make it less viscous, besides using heat?
Thanks for your thoughts.

                 Del
          nsrca - 473