[NSRCA-discussion] PBG 30mm wing tubes/sockets, 10mm wing tube/sockets

Rex LESHER trexlesh at msn.com
Tue Apr 11 20:48:19 AKDT 2006

Jerry
I ended up cutting a little over 1.5 inches off the length of the tube.  The difference in weight between the stock Impact tube and the PBG was 1.6 ounces.  I'm trying to get the plane to make weight with the TP 5300 batteries.  I've only got about a half ounce to go.
Not very easy to do when you've ground on just about everything there is to grind away.  I'll make it easy enough, just got some reworking to do....

Rex