[NSRCA-discussion] Brio closeout?

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 14:58:18 AKDT 2006

 What I heard is they were having problems with their supplier in Argentina. It was a real battle to get them to produce the quality that Piedmont was known for.
    They were a good bunch of guys and this is a bad deal for the pattern community.IT seems like it's too hard for guys making pattern planes to survive. PLF formally PLProd closed doors a month ago also. Mike

Ed Alt <ed_alt at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Looks like they're closing out completely Doug. The website says they're
shutting down ops.

Ed

Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 6:37 PM
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Brio closeout?