[NSRCA-discussion] Soft Mounts

Nat Penton natpenton at centurytel.net
Mon Apr 10 19:14:51 AKDT 2006

For over 20 years I have experimented with various isolaters, various geometries, and various radiator/heater hoses trying to isolate those damn IC engines. Nothing ever worked better than the Hyde mount with a little tweaking.

One thing I didn't try, because I didn't think about it, was to install the Vibra Damp (rail type) on a Hyde mount. Has anyone tried it ?                        Nat