[NSRCA-discussion] *SPAM* Fw: Offlist - Re: Participation

Michael Cohen precisionaero at comcast.net
Mon Apr 10 18:24:22 AKDT 2006

Good point Mark.  I have been out to the school yard and the community park with my Typhoon 3D.  Now that I think about it, I had more specators there than 8 years worth at the actual fying field in Missouri, Michigan, and New Mexico combined.  I have had a few questions about R/C flight from that and who knows, maybe that will turn people on to R/C somewhere down the road.

Mike Cohen