[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Website

Lamar Blair LamarBlair at Charter.net
Mon Apr 10 10:34:59 AKDT 2006

All,

I Attended the Toledo Show and just returned last night I am not sure why some people are getting on the NSRCA website and some are not. I call Ed this morning and I found out the domain name did expire it looks likes AL from Central Hobbies over looked it but after check it out it looks like he paid it this morning. He is the owner of the domain name not NSRCA he allows us to use the domain name you can still get on the NSRCA website by going to www.nsrca.us NSRCA is owner of nsrca.us domain name and it was paid for and donated to NSRCA by Ed Hartley so please use the www.nsrca.us until .org is turn back on it may take 48 hours.

Lamar Blair