[NSRCA-discussion] RC items for sale - Spring cleaning in my shop

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Wed Apr 5 20:33:49 AKDT 2006

Many thanks to all who responded.  All items except the used Hyde AR  mount
with new beams are gone.

thanks, Don Atwood

n a message dated 4/4/2006 10:16:51 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
AtwoodDon at aol.com writes:

It's time to clear out some 'stuff' from my shop so I thought I would  list
it here before I put it on eBay or RC Universe

can supply pix and answer any questions     email  privately to
_atwooddon at aol.com_ (mailto:atwooddon at aol.com)

all prices include standard USPS shipping in Continental US

Hyde mounts (the real ones)  ;-)
YS140 or OS140 AR type  (3 bolt pattern, original  style)
    1) new    still in  package     $70
    1) used  approx 100  flights    new beams installed with no holes  $50
1)  new type- low idle movement, no nose ring required 4  bolt pattern ---
drilled for OS140  $40

Futaba Servos  both just serviced by Radio  South  approx 70 flights each
2)  Futaba 9150 digital low profile  $45 each or $80 for  both

Futaba Synthesized Receiver   just serviced by  Radio South
1)  R309DPS     $100

Litco Alpha 4   Nicad/NiMh/Lead Acid/Gell Cell  Charger Cycler  w manual,
power supply and leads for Futaba RX and  TX plus car adapter cable  $150   I
have one too many of these  and with the increase use of Lipo and Lion batteries,
I don't use it as  much.

Thanks
Don Atwood

NSRCA-discussion  mailing  list