[NSRCA-discussion] The Pilot

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 4 06:11:06 AKDT 2006

I believe there are several flyers around that share your views.
At the moment there does not seem to be a place for the low pressure competitor.

There once was a Mini-Imac class that never caught on.
The best class for me at this time would be something smaller than 80 inch span and eleven pounds with the rules/box flexibility of IMAC. I don't really like the requirement for the limited scale models though.

I am so tired of flying the same Advanced sequence so many years that I am seriously considering sitting out the season in pattern. I am beginning to try the Master's sequence but I am doubtful about it coming together.

For my interests, pattern has bcome stagnant. I am still moving...
Winning has not been an issue with me for many years. Airplanes, flying and participation are key elements to me.

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US