[NSRCA-discussion] The Pilot

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Tue Apr 4 03:50:10 AKDT 2006

Let' not forget that this is a discussion list, by name and by definition, so please don't be discouraged by Mat's and similar e-mails, below. Just tell us what you think, it will encourage others to contribute their ideas.

The idea of creating an NSRCA discussion-list, based upon the original Eskimo-list, was to tap into the great pool of pattern knowledge and openly discuss ideas and issues. In particular share technical  tips and product news etc. Unfortunately we sometimes slip into the behavior of the poor-taste ads seen these days in political campaigns. I am not immune from making this mistake, and I know how easy it is to fall into the trap.

Please keep contributing your creative thoughts and don't allow yourself to be engineered out of the game.

Regards,

Eric.