[NSRCA-discussion] The Pilot

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 3 19:36:13 AKDT 2006

I didn't know we had such a big issue re. sponsored Intermediate/Advanced
guys beating up on everyone else.  C'mon guys, this is starting to sound
like what they've done to Tee-Ball.  There's no losers, you're all winners.
No red ink when grading Johnnie's test in school either, it might hurt his
self esteem.   Aaaarggh!

I have the answer.  The CD should take ALL the flyers out for ice cream
after the contest.

Ed