[NSRCA-discussion] ball links

George Kennie geobet at gis.net
Mon Apr 3 16:38:40 AKDT 2006

That must have been a clinic that I missed. I have used Excel units
in several applications including Elevator with excellent results.
Just make sure that the horns and arms are rigid components to avoid
any twisting effects.They are absolutely slop-free and absorb all
angular deflection anomolies throughout the full range of motion.
I LIKE 'EM !!!
G.