[NSRCA-discussion] Grand Strand Precision Aerobatic Clinic

Jay Marshall lightfoot at sc.rr.com
Mon Apr 3 16:08:49 AKDT 2006

What a fantastic program! Rusty and Dave need to make this a traveling road
show for the rest of the world. I didn't even fly (too much wind on Sat for
my light weight) but the info I picked up and the experience scribing and
matching faces with names was just great. The info on setting up my plane
was invaluable. The instructors were just unbelievable in their freedom with
tips! Kudos to all involved!