[NSRCA-discussion] Two questions

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Mon Apr 3 12:31:49 AKDT 2006

I have been flying the Brietling Eagle Katana, and have experimented with the cg some (moved forward slightly) to get it closer to a pattern plane.

  So far I have been pleased with the Reflex simulator. I was not able to use G3 or Aerofly Pro due to my lowly video card. As it is with Reflex, the video does get choppy after several minutes of flying.

  Bob R.

Pete Cosky <pcosky at comcast.net> wrote:
          First, does anyone have a Hyde ARI mount for a YS 1.40 they would want to part with?

  Second, is anyone using Reflex XTR for a sim and if so what plane (s) are you using?

  Pete