[NSRCA-discussion] The Pilot

Gordon Anderson GAA at owt.com
Mon Apr 3 10:25:41 AKDT 2006

In my opinion the sponsors should select pilots that are active and portray and
positive and helpful image. The sole requirement should not be your placement in
major contests. I don't think it should be only the pilots in the top classes.
I would expect a sponsored pilot to spend a lot of energy helping and teaching
others about the products he/she supports. It seems to me being an active
competent pilot should provide the characteristics needed. Seems to me it would
me more important to select technically talented pilots who have significant
building experience.

--Gordon

  _____