[NSRCA-discussion] Contest flight poll

Robert Mairs robertm at sssnet.com
Sun Apr 2 04:16:12 AKDT 2006

I've thought about this a lot this winter.  With our contest sizes usually less then 20, I'd like to go to one flight line.  Running 2 lines with the small numbers we get makes for a hectic couple of hours with the contest ending midafternoon on Sat.  If your not flying your judging.  Hamburg flew one line last year and I thought it went very well.  We should consider this in D4, it makes the contest a lot more enjoyable in my opinion.  Big contests run 2 flight lines.
Bob