[NSRCA-discussion] USA team trials

Earl Haury ehaury at houston.rr.com
Sat Apr 1 13:14:28 AKST 2006

Ron

There is no proposal to change the Nats format for the TS. There is an
additional fee for participation in the program and finals judges are being
recruited beforehand. This excerpt from the program should cover concerns
about the event.
"Event Qualification. The US Team will be selected by the order of finish in
F3A by U.S. pilots at the 2006 U.S. Nationals. All TSP participants will
have to enter the U.S. Nationals in order to be eligible to make the U.S.
Team."

Earl