[NSRCA-discussion] Need to sell***Reasonable Offers Considered***

Lisa & Larry lld613 at psci.net
Sat Apr 1 02:23:03 AKST 2006

I need to make room.Lisa decided she wanted me to get two other 2M planes. I
reduced prices from my previous e-mail. I had zero responses.

I am willing to take an additional $100 off either Focus for anyone wanting
to try Pattern w/ a 2M plane. I need to sell this stuff, because I don't
have room for five 2M pattern planes.

Focus - $400 (I bought it and never put it back in the air.)

1)       Andrew Jesky's Focus flown in 2001 Masters. (I think that's the
right year)

2)       CF Wing Tube.

3)       Built by Charlie Williams

4)       Set up for a 3M 140 w/ Grieves pipe.

Focus - $450

1)       Hyde Mount for YS 140 w/ built in nose ring included

2)       Set up with Futaba Digitals in A/E/R/T (Not included for $450)

3)       Picture is at www.diamondrc.com <http://www.diamondrc.com/>

4)       Will include all servos installed for an additional $50. (they need
servicing)

5)       Will include NIP Bolly CF F3A Wide (swept) Landing Gear and NIP
Bolly F3A Std FG Wheel Pants for an additional $50.

Temptation Deluxe Kit NIB - $600

1)       Wing / Rudder / Stab sheeted with hard-points installed.

2)       Aluminum Wing Tube

3)       CF Landing Gear

4)       All drawings included

YS 140L - $350

1)       Serviced by YS Performance last year.

2)       Not been ran since being serviced.

3)       New Piston / Rings. (Replaced because the piston was modified by
the previous owner)

4)       New Back-plate. (YS replaced for customer service warranty)

5)       Will take off an additional $50 if you buy one of the planes
listed.

I would prefer not to ship the planes. I'm willing to drive a fair distance
(1/2 way) for delivery. I live in Santa Claus, IN (south western corner). If
you must have them shipped, please call me to discuss the options.

I will be in Nashville, TN this morning or early afternoon (April 1st). I
also plan on being in Toledo next Saturday (April 8th).

Call me at 812-630-9592 (Cell) / 812-544-2306 (Home) or e-mail me off-line
at lld613 at psci.net

Larry Diamond

NSRCA 3083