INCIDENCE settings

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Fri Sep 30 17:26:17 AKDT 2005

Troy,

I agree with your analysis 100%.  Pat and I fly the Abbra.  These models were originally set at 0.75 degree positive incidence with no adjusters.  I decided to install adjusters this winter in order to have the full flexibility as you explained.  I have had the same experience in regard the incidence and I usually finish with 0.25 degrees.  Pat's Abbra could be OK since is gas engine and it is heavier.

Now you can order the Abbra at 0, 0.25, 0.5 and 0.75 degrees.  I think it is better to go 0 or 0.25 if you use glow engine.

Thanks,

Vicente Bortone