RCM Is Gone!?

Dave Harmon K6XYZ at valornet.com
Fri Sep 30 13:12:59 AKDT 2005

Apparently RCM is closing or selling out to someone else. See below from
RCM staff.

>>The last issue that was published was the June issue we are currently
selling the magazine there will be something posted on our website in
the next two weeks, there will be a form for you to fill out whether you
want to continue your subscription with the new buyer or cancel and get
a refund. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact
me
Thank you,
Nancy<<<

Regards