OS 160 pump backplate

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Fri Sep 30 12:16:06 AKDT 2005

Gentlemen

Yes, he does make them available to those that want them. They are machined from billet stock, you will however have to supply your own pump. I think Tower has them at a reasonable price? There are no carby mods neccessary. I have mentioned this about two years ago, maybe thats where Eric got the idea?

If people would like one, I believe he charges about $100 AUS for them, that works out about 75 US. Not cheap-but speaking as a YS man-even I have to say his set up is sweet.

If anyone wants his details, contact me off-line and I will provide you with his e-mail address- so you can speak to the man himself. I am actually doing a section in my column in our next APA newsletter on his set-up.

Tom