Oxalys 50

David Flynt dflynt at verizon.net
Tue Sep 27 06:35:18 AKDT 2005

I just received a Kyosho Oxalys 50 today from Ihncheol Park, P&A hobbies
(PnAHobbies at sbcglobal.net).  I sent a check last week via mail, and received
the kit yesterday.  I'd say that is very fast service.  The kit was packaged
with a lot of care.  The pieces were taped in a manner to prevent damage and
movement.

I'm excited.  This is a very nice little plane.  It is made of laser cut
wood parts, covered by hand with care, wing tips rounded to perfection, and
very light.  Firewall is already fuel proofed with epoxy.  One piece wing.
I think this will fit in the trunk of most cars, and I plan on keeping it
with me.  I think this is going to be a very fun plane, and one I look
forward to practicing with when the field gets crowded, or when I don't feel
like putting all my stuff in the minivan.

There is a thread at RCU about this plane.
(http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_3033086/tm.htm).  My understanding is
that these kits just became available in the US.  The kits are very high
quality.  I really do not know who else in the U.S. is selling these, but I
recommend P&A hobbies, and I recommend this kit.

David

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.