DVP elections this fall

Catherine Reuther creuther_rc at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 05:55:52 AKDT 2005

This year we elect/re-elect District Vice Presidents.

At this time all the current DVPs are running for
re-election with the exception of Bill Glaze, D2.
Robert Gainey (who was replaced by Bill for 2005) is
running for DVP of D2.

The complete list is below.

Dist    Nominee
1	Rick Wallace
2	Robert Gainey
3	Emory Schroeter
4	Robert Kane
5	Dan Curtis
6	Lance Van Nostrand
7	Don Atwood
8	Gordon Anderson

At this time I do not have any other candidates for
these offices. If you would like to run for District
VP, you need to let me know NO LATER THAN OCTOBER 31.

October 31 is the date I will begin working on getting
the election ballots and renewal notices in the mail.

If you would like to run or you want more information
about what a DVP does, you can contact me at
secretary at nsrca.org or 770-368-9097.

Do not contact me at this email address as I only use
it for the discussion group.

Cathy Reuther
NSRCA Secretary
AMA 728430