Electrics

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Tue Sep 27 05:17:16 AKDT 2005

My OS 160 has been working very well the whole year.  No dead sticks in 6 contest including the Nats.  The only bad part is the pilot.  Unfurtunetely, I can not replace it.

Vicente

Craig,
 Did you ever find out what was wrong with your OS? I too had some problems with an OS 160 but it turned out to be bad fuel. Solved that problem and it's been running like a small block Chevy ever since. First start of the day: Prime the pump, hit it with the starter and it goes (takes about 5 minutes). After that, bump backwards and you're off. Plenty of power, good on fuel. I'm satisfied. Good luck with your electric projects. If you want to get rid of that P.O.S. oil dripping OS 160, let me know.
John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com