friends

Hotrod34a at aol.com Hotrod34a at aol.com
Sun Sep 25 15:56:00 AKDT 2005

Mark,
  My family and I are okay and I talked with Buddy today, he is in  Austin
and his family is okay too.  Glad you and yours made it through  okay.  I am at
my daughters house in Houston, got here today.  Stayed  at my camp during the
storm, but no power or water there now, so we came  here.  I am going back to
DuPont in the AM and helping them in their  assessment of damages and try to
retore power.  At least maybe I will be  able to get to my house and see what
damages I have there as I will only be  about 5 miles away when I get to the
plant.  Thanks for caring, hope all of  our Pattern buddies and family made it
okay.  If I hear anything from Ray,  Perry, , Mike, etc. I will let you know,
please do the same, Later,  Larry...