D4 Championships Electric Give Away!

F3AFlyer7 at comcast.net F3AFlyer7 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 22 19:34:55 AKDT 2005

Craig and to everyone else who's planning on attending:

The Field is located off of I-275 near Petersburg, KY. Take the Petersburg exit (exit 11) from 1-275. Head south on Petersburg RD. for about 1.0 miles. Turn left on route 20 east. Follow route 20 about .3 miles to the "Y" intersection with route 338. Follow route 338 (the right branch of the "Y") for about 1.2 miles. Turn right on Lizmark drive. The CRCC gate is about 1/3 mile on the right.

I don't have a map sorry but Mark Atwood might.

Looking forward to a great time!

Scott

> I'll bring the foamy.  I need a map to the field.  Can you email one? Craig

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.