Fw: Arcola Contest

Randy randy10926 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 22 15:28:19 AKDT 2005

Weather looks like it is going to be nice in the DC area this weekend.    We
may be able to start early so make sure you are at the pilots meeting at
0900 on saturday.  We may have a few scattered T-Storms around Saturday
afternoon, but we will work around those if they appear.

Randy Hatfield
Contest CD