electircs

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Thu Sep 22 08:24:30 AKDT 2005

Eric:
Many thanks for "the rest of the story."  I can't fault you as being
"negative" about the electrics, just stating those questions that the
rest of us want to know.  If I lay out the money for a battery that I
could have used for  1-2 new fuel burners, I want to know just why I did
so.  It becomes increasingly obvious that because 2 of these batteries
may not be enough; just how many IS enough is still cloudy. I guess it
is probably dependent on your own level of participation/interest.  This
is obviously a new technology set for the modeling scene, and, as it
matures, it will become more settled.  (I hope.)
How long these expensive packs last is still very obscured, at least to
me, in terms of aging and cycles.
I could go on with other questions, but that would probably be
over-stating my present interest, which, after all, is only casual.  At
my level, I find no need to go after the latest/greatest to keep up with
the Jones'.  Years ago, the Jones's ran away and left me behind, I've
become resigned to it.

Bill Glaze

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.