Electric F3A

Tom Simes nsrca at shinymetalass.com
Wed Sep 21 14:52:48 AKDT 2005

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:55:29 -0500
"Nat Penton" <natpenton at centurytel.net> wrote:

>  I have to carry a can of oil around to have something greasy to wipe
>  my hands with.                Nat Penton

That's funny, I heard a rumor that YS was going to start selling
a burning insulation and LiPo incense to simulate the electric
experience ;-)

Seriously though, how about letting us know specifically what equipment
you are using, where it can be sourced from and how much one can expect
to pay.  Better yet, what about a K-Factor article?

Tom

       |  ,  |               Tom Simes
        --|--                NSRCA 3830
          '                  nsrca at shinymetalass.com