Jim Kirkland article

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Tue Sep 20 14:28:48 AKDT 2005

Hi Guys,

Just an update on this. Would you believe I loaned the original photocopy to a club member just a few weeks ago( he built a Kwik-Fly MK3) and the article was very appropriate to this era of model. I had forgotten he had the article. I've had this photocopy since '75 in my 'plans' wardrobe....... and in the last few weeks I've let it go%^$$!@#!#$$%%@!

I have contacted the club member and have arranged to have the original returned. I will have it by the weekend and have it ready for the list next week.

My apologies for the delay.

Tom

*PLEASE NOTE*  This email and any attachments may
be confidential. If received in error, please delete all
copies and advise the sender. The reproduction or
dissemination of this email or its attachments is
prohibited without the consent of the sender.

WARNING RE VIRUSES:  Our computer systems sweep
outgoing email to guard against viruses, but no warranty
is given that this email or its attachments are virus free.
Before opening or using attachments, please check for
viruses.  Our liability is limited to the re-supply of any
affected attachments.

individual sender, except where the sender expressly,
and with authority, states them to be the views of the
organisation.