Roll coupling #2

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 20 09:21:33 AKDT 2005

I received the following message when I replied All to the list. The associated link does not work.
I believe it would be considerably more polite to just dump them at the received end rather than spam the well meaning responder.

"I apologize for this automatic reply to your email.

To control spam, I now allow incoming messages only from senders I have approved beforehand.

If you would like to be added to my list of approved senders, please fill out the short request form (see link below). Once I approve you, I will receive your original message in my inbox. You do not need to resend your message. I apologize for this one-time inconvenience.

Click the link below to fill out the request:

https://webmail.pas.earthlink.net/wam/addme?a=patternrules@earthlink.net&id=1ehKL91EX3Nl34h0

"

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US