Aasrcola Contest

randy10926 at comcast.net randy10926 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 20 08:51:56 AKDT 2005

Contest flyers will get BBQ dinner Saturday night with your payed entry.  Dinner for guest will be availalbe for $8.00.  It is chicken or pork BBQ from Hog and Claw, which we have used before.

We are planning our traditional six-foot subs for lunch.  It will be $6.00 for lunch - all you want untill we run out.

Try the Comfort Inn on the flyer - They may have some reduced rate rooms left.

Hope to see ya'll there.  Weather is looking fair to middlin.

Randy Hatfield