Oasis contest??

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Fri Sep 16 06:35:30 AKDT 2005

I just checked with Accuweather.com, and the forecast does not look bad.
Some rain Sat, but light. Winds in the 8 MPH range.
I was considering not going, but have decided to give it a try! Will be
leaving sometime this afternoon.

Terry T.

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 13:22:27 +0000 randy10926 at comcast.net writes:
With the slow moving hurricane - Is the Oasis contest still on?

Randy

http://www.nsrca.org/discussionA.htm