TEST

Tom Simes nsrca at shinymetalass.com
Thu Sep 15 12:42:55 AKDT 2005

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:54:00 -0400
"Scott Anderson" <scott at rcfoamy.com> wrote:

> Just very quiet for the past few days..
>
> Scott

I'm not sure whether that's a by product of the reply to sender versus
reply to list configuration change or not.  Personally*  I think having
the reply to address set to sender rather than the list erodes the
conversational party line nature of the list and is therefore harmful.

Since I'm in Alaska, I've only met a few other list members face to
face.  However, through what would arguably be considered off topic
"personal" posts I feel like I've grown to know lots of list folks and
consider them friends.  This isn't a dry, technical list - and I
enjoy(ed) the occasional off topic personal (and more often than
not humorous) posts.  Yea, the "hey Joe, send me your E-mail
address" and the "Jason, do you still have those titanium muffler
bearings?" posts don't contribute a whole lot, but I'm pretty fast on
the draw with my trusty delete key.  And who knows, maybe my plane is
.05 ounces over weight and I hadn't thought about swapping out the
muffler bearings...

*Because I'm not the list admin, I get to express my opinion ;-)

--
Tom

       |  ,  |               Tom Simes
        --|--                NSRCA 3830