Olympian still for sale

Ed Deaver divesplat at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 00:43:23 AKDT 2005

Hey everyone.  Still have my Olympian for sale.  Need to sell for next years project.

Will split things up if needed.

Ys140FZ, APC prop(not sure which size, am at work) Central Hobbies Header(wrap around), Hatori Pipe and Hyde mount.
Supra Retracts with Titanium struts, MK tailwheel
JR 7005 ail, 8411 rud, 4721 Ele, mini throttle. JR HD switch harness.
Gator adjusters stab and wings, Tetra tank with fuel dots,
1650mah NmHD battery.

RTF minus rcvr reduced to $1000

Make offer off list to bid on seperate parts.

This is the plane I flew last year at the Nats in Masters. This would make a great first 2 meter plane for someone just getting started!!

Ed Deaver