Mail List Changes

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Tue Sep 13 07:55:35 AKDT 2005

Bill,

I administer a group on Yahoo, and you do not have to have a Yahoo ID to be able to participate in the group, although you do have more options if you are a Yahoo member. It works fairly well. I'm not saying that we should go that route, but I do think it is an option to consider.

Bob R.

Bill Glaze <billglaze at triad.rr.com> wrote:
I would hate to see this list under the "participation" required for
admission to Yahoo or RCU, neither of which do I wish to become involved
with.
That's my only $.02 on the matter. Bill Glaze