fast build

Chuck Hochhalter chochhalter at direcway.com
Mon Sep 12 17:54:25 AKDT 2005

I agree with Richard Lewis and the Insight 2M built up woody.

IF you want to go ARF.  I just flew the 2M ARF Sword available off ebay
and I think Inchenol Park has one for sale this weekend and was really
impressed.

Cost is approximately 200- 250 to your door.  All up weight with mintor
170, hyde aria mount, 5 cell 1500 nicad and 8 oz of lead in the tail was
only 10 lbs 12 0z.

Easy to lighten more with bolly gear and moving the battery to the tail
to balance.

Good luck

Took me a week to build.

PS, took first in intermediate at first contest with plane 2nd day after
maiden.

Chuck H