Springfield Contest

Pat Hewitt phewitt at farmersagent.com
Mon Sep 12 08:58:08 AKDT 2005

I also would like to thank all of the Springfield guys for a great time. That
was my first Pattern contest and I will assure you all it will not be my last
in fact I hope to see you all in two weeks at Fort Scott, Kansas. I have two
blades on order so maybe I can fly the ABBRA the full weekend.

Pat Hewitt

Kudos to Dan Curtis and the Springfield Pattern Flyers for the great contest
they hosted. The Friday nite BBQ that Doug "Anderson" Bennett cooked up was
over the top. The field was in great shape and Dan must have prayed to the
weather god because you couldn't have asked for nicer weather. Thanks guys
for a great time.

Jeff Buchner

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.