fast build

Lewis, Richard richard.lewis at idmcontrols.com
Mon Sep 12 07:03:29 AKDT 2005

You said "build", right?

A fantastic, fast-easy build is Mark Hunt's Insight.  Ultralight design
(<10lbs wYS140 Sport) Balsa/Foam/Plywood easy to build.  Mark is
collecting some excellent credentials with his plane (2nd
place-Intermediate at Nats 2005).  He plays around with  the FAI
sequence alot and this plane would easily compete in FAI.

See: http://www.geocities.com/markhunt_2000/INSIGHT

for details...

Richard