Huntsville contest

JonLowe at aol.com JonLowe at aol.com
Sun Sep 11 13:26:08 AKDT 2005

In a message dated 9/11/2005 3:59:54 PM Central Daylight Time,
scott at rcfoamy.com writes:
Any news form Huntsville ?

Scott Anderson
NSRCA D3 AVP
Yeah, you should have been here!  No problems with overflying the tennis
courts, zero, zilch.  Good weather, but hot.  About 20 contestants, 5 or 6 in
sportsman,  4 in intermediate, 1 in advanced, 6 or 7 in Masters, 2 in FAI.  We had
two intended entries leave after Friday practice because of airplane
problems.  Mike Hester flew both Advanced and FAI, since he didn't have competition in
Advanced.  Masters was a 4 way shootout until the last (6th) round, but for
the life of me, I can't remember who finished first.

1st place finishers:
Sportsman:  Gary Courtney
Intermediate:  Jamie Strong
Advanced:  Mike Hester
Masters: ????
FAI:  Lamar Blair

Hopefully Bryan Kennedy will list the masters results.

Jon Lowe