Springfield, Mo Pattern Contest Directions and link

Dan Curtis warrior523 at mchsi.com
Thu Sep 8 18:57:53 AKDT 2005

Pat,

Thanks for coming down, it will be great to have you here.  Sorry I forgot
the link to the maps.

http://www.angelfire.com/mo2/blacksheeprc/Directions.html

This link will show to maps, one covering a large general area of the field
and the second showing a more detailed route as you zero in on the field.

>From I-44 turn north on 65, go north about 7 miles to state highway KK, (it
is a couple of miles north of AA), turn west on KK and go approx. 2 miles to
Farm Road 189 turn north about 1/4 mile on your right.

Dan

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.