(no subject)

Ron and Nancy Lawrence ronnan57 at rochester.rr.com
Thu Sep 8 16:29:46 AKDT 2005

For Sale,     Typhoon 2000, all set up for an OS140rx, just drop in the motor and spinner, and a receiver and go fly.  This plane was my number 1 plane in 2003 now it is my backup and I don't need it anymore.  It has the following equip in it.   If interested please email me off this list with any questions or for picture.  Price $700.00 /OBO  Thanks  Ron Lawrence

1 - 9252 Futaba digital on elev
3 - 9202 Futaba's on the ailerons and rudder
1 - 136g Futaba on the retracts
1 - 3003 Futaba on the throttle
Harry Ells soft mount
Great Planes retracts with extra set of wires
gator wing adjusters and adjustable stab
all plumbing installed
Macs header for OS140
Greve pipe
futaba switch and charge jack