P-51 Thread

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Thu Sep 8 10:35:32 AKDT 2005

Jim

I saw that thing and was I exhibiting a rare quality for me which is
restraint.

What can I say???? THE perfect marketing tool! A P-51 ARF trainer-like
deal! No longer do you the beginner have to wait for your second plane to
own a P-51. You can now learn to solo AND look cool at the same time!
Genuine Chinese craftsmanship no doubt. It really would be cool if the
trainer had scale retracts. I wonder how much rudder is required on take
off and if it can do every trick in the book? Nothing better than to see a
semi scale P-51 hovering over other flyers heads.

Enough?? I could go on...

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering

Jim_Woodward at beaerospace.com
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
09/08/2005 12:51 PM
Please respond to
discussion at nsrca.org

discussion at nsrca.org
cc

Subject
P-51 Thread

Gray,

I've been waiting for some of your thoughts or commentary on the new H9
P-51 trainer system?  Possibly another RCU or MA review?

Jim W.