Heat treating aluminum header?

Steven Maxwell patternrules at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 7 17:17:50 AKDT 2005

 Don't remove the material from the weld aluminum needs the strength of the weld build up to last don't go for looks go for reliability, I worked sheetmetal for 35 years and if you want or need strength leave the filler rod.it will last better if you purge and get 100% weld, and dress up like Karl does.
 Steve Maxwell