Fw: Shrinking space :-)

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Tue Sep 6 07:58:50 AKDT 2005

Now that all our children are out of the house Michelle and I are planning
to move to a much smaller home. This means that we need to sell a lot of
model stuff that will not fit in an "apartment".

Contact us direct on eric.henderson at comcast.net

The following need to find new homes.

97" HANGER-9 CAP-232 WITH "NEW" ZDZ 80 TWIN, ISO-MOUNT AND QUIET MUFFLERS.
ZDZ 80-Twin c/w dual headers and inboard silencers.
Biela white 28 x 10/12. Two Props.
Carbon Fiber wing tube

TWO COMPOSITE-ARF - IMPACT's
George Asteris construction and alignment etc.
OS 1.60 w/pump and mix carb
Hyde "A" 1.60 mount
Custom TruTurn 3-1/2" FAI spinner

TEMPTATION
All servos and RX
A type Hydemount
Currently ready for OS 1.60

QUEST-2
Lightweight version
YS 91 FZ and Quest-2
Performance Specialties elbow and muffler
JR 8311 Digital servos
Hydemount.

72" KMP 1.20 HURRICANE
YS 1.20 AC.
Hydemount
Flaps
Robart air Retracts & spring legs

GIANT PLANES - 1.20 MUSTANG
YS 1.20 AC.
ARIA Hydemount
6 channel
Fully functional Flaps
B&D Retracts - Bob Violet legs
JR PCM RX

FUNTANA
YS 1.40
Digital servos
(Upgraded bigger, better and more effective rudder)
Competition YS 1.40  with Performance specialties elbow and muffler.
"A" type Hydemount.

T-34 - OS 50 SX
Contains seven  Digital JR servos
 Developed for the pilot with the need for wild aerobatics.
"This is not your fathers T-34"

TWO Horizon SHOCKWAVE Deep-V Boats
LENGTH - 61"
BEAM - 14.75