Smallest Car that Conveniently Holds 2x2 Widebody

Pascoe,Tim [Burlington] Tim.Pascoe at ec.gc.ca
Tue Sep 6 04:52:15 AKDT 2005

Brian,

            I have a Focus wagon, and I think it's the best option
myself. The back seats fold down flat (the bench folds forward against
the front seats), and I can put a plane in it's stand in easily. The
spinner and about 3 inches of nose come thought the front seats, but not
nearly enough to be in the way. With a careful stand design, you could
probably even get two in - one on top of the other. Lots of room for a
second passenger - all my gear fits in the back, including my wing box
(flat under the rear of the fuse).

Timothy Pascoe