Smallest Car that Conveniently Holds 2x2 Widebody

Adam Glatt adam.g at sasktel.net
Mon Sep 5 19:37:50 AKDT 2005

Brian, pattern vehicles fall into two categories.  Those that can hold
the fuselage completely behind the front seats, and those that can't.
No small car can, and I'm not aware of any medium size cars that can.
With these cars you have to fold down the front passenger seat, or run
the tail between the seats.
Every hatchback sold in North America can haul pattern planes (I use a
1995 Suzuki Swift, and saw smaller hatches in use in France), but you
usually give up seating on the right side.
-Adam