Vinyl

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Mon Sep 5 06:13:01 AKDT 2005

Steve:
I cut lettering and graphics using a small plotter.  The vinyl is
self-adhesive, (no heat required) and is a lot stretchier than the usual
heat-shrink coverings.  Downside is that it is heavy, and, I believe,
would not work well applying it over wood.  At least bare wood.  Biggest
drawback is weight.  I've never weighed 2-mil vinyl, (the stuff I use
for banners etc.) but it's heavy.
Bill Glaze