mail in hurricane affected areas

Catherine Reuther creuther_rc at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 5 02:49:23 AKDT 2005

The US Post Office has suspended mail delivery to the
hardest hit areas of Mississippi and New Orleans.

That means no K-Factors will be delivered in these
areas until service is restored.

If you are in contact with anyone from these areas,
please let them know to contact me when they have a
temporary mailing address that we can send the K-F to
until they can get back to their homes and service is
returned.

Cathy Reuther
NSRCA Secretary
secretary at nsrca.org