Vinyl

brian young brian_w_young at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 4 18:06:23 AKDT 2005

The guy I had cut my vinyl had an ink jet printer that could do graphics on the vinyl (I didnt ask but assuming it was vinyl).

At least the vinyl is difficult to pull around compound curves.
Do you remember what show it was? Speed channel maybe?

Brian

Anyone thought of that shrink-wrap graphics stuff they are putting on cars now-- they sure do some trick stuff with that! They featured it in one of the car shows on TV. Graphics are printed on the plastic of some type with a big printer.  Setup costs might be prohibitive. And the plastic might be heavy for our use?