Compact Disk

William C. Harden flyinbill1 at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 4 11:39:02 AKDT 2005

Bill,

The CD contains videos of different models and they are actually good
videos.

AMA wants to gain additional cash for their operations so this is a
money making effort by AMA.  Although AMA hopes you will buy the disk,
the disk doesn't cost you anything.  So if you want to keep it for free
you can. AMA says that in the info that accompanied the CD.

If you don't want the CD then attach the special return label that
accompanied the box and return the CD to AMA.

Bill Harden